One unique formulation containing a high concentration of moisturizing extracts. With a smooth and well-hydrated skin as a result. Ideal for short and coarse hair.
Available in three variants:
The box contains: 12 strips + 2 for cleaning and moisturizing tissues
Manual Italwax Solo hair removal strips:
1. Rub the wax strip between your hands until the wax is soft.
2. Cut out the necessary part of the strip off for the epilation of small skin areas. Split the strip carefully into two parts.
3. Press the strip firmly in epileerzone and rub it several times with your hand in the direction of hair growth.
4. Press and hold the skin tight with one hand and grab the end of the strip with the other hand.
Remove with abrupt bewegingt the strip in the direction opposite to the direction of hair growth. CAUTION !: Remove the strip parallel to the skin surface
5. Repeat the procedure if necessary. PAY ATTENTION! It is not recommended to use a hair removal strip
more than twice in succession using the same field
6. Treat after the operation the skin with a cleansing and moisturizing wipe.
7. If no more wipes, use baby oil to remove wax too. No water, soap or products containing alcohol use
• Do prior to first use a skin allergy test: follow the prompts to apply the wax to be in a small area in the desired hair removal zone
• If. there within 24 hours adverse effects on the skin, the wax can be used safely. Do not use on broken skin (bruises, scratches, irritation, pimples).
• Be careful if you have varicose veins. Not recommended for the elderly and diabetics.
• It is not recommended to use sunbeds to, saunas visit or exposing yourself to
sunlight within 24 hours after hair removal.
• Keep away of children.