Cream-like transparent wax that is easy to apply and is gentle for the skin. Perfect for facial hair removal. Do not leave red stains, even on light skin. Suitable for people with a hypersensitivity to pine wax and other allergies.
1. Heat the wax for an operating temperature of 45 ° degrees (113 ° F);
2. Treat the depilatory area with a Italwax alcoholic lotion in order to be degreased and residues of cosmetic products to remove the skin;
3. Apply a small amount of talc;
4. Using a spatula was a thin layer, regardless of the direction of hair growth, but to you, with a little "into" leaves that will later be used as a grip. Pay attention! Do not rush during application, press the spatula thoroughly with the necessary strength;
5. The wax will harden in about 5-6 seconds. During this period, the wax takes all the hairs. The wax should not stick to the hand remain in contact;
6. Stretch the skin in the direction opposite to the abrasion, and remove the wax in a quick motion away from you and parallel to the skin;
7. Repeat the procedure in the following areas; 8. Treat the skin after hair removal with a soothing, cooling, and oil-free product of Italwax.
Ingredients : hydrogenated polycyclopentadiene, ethylene / VA copolymer, paraffin wax, Cera Microcristallina (microcrystalline wax), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), cera alba (beeswax), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral oil), C 47000 (D & amp; C Yellow 11), CI 26100 (D & amp; C Red 17),