Semi transparent wax with special ingredients that provide extra grip when hairs from 1mm. Suitable for removing hair from larger areas.
1. Heat the wax for an operating temperature of 45 ° degrees (113 ° F);
2. Treat the depilatory area having a Italwax alcoholic lotion in order to be degreased and residues of cosmetic products to remove the skin;
3. Apply a small amount of talc;
4. Using a spatula was a thin layer, regardless of the direction of hair growth, but to you, with a little "into" leaves that will later be used as a grip. Pay attention! Do not rush during application, press the spatula thoroughly with the necessary strength;
5. The wax will harden in about 5-6 seconds. During this period, the wax takes all the hairs. The wax should not stick to the hand remain in contact;
6. Stretch the skin in the direction opposite to the abrasion, and remove the wax in a quick motion away from you and parallel to the skin;
7. Repeat the procedure in the following areas; 8. Treat the skin after hair removal with a soothing, cooling, and oil-free product of Italwax.
Ingredients : hydrogenated polycyclopentadiene, ethylene / VA copolymer, paraffin wax, Cera Microcristallina (microcrystalline wax), Mica, Cl 77891 (titanium dioxide)
Goede wax voor de armen en benen. Pakt zelfs de dunste haartjes mee.