Medium thick wax with titanium dioxide. Is characterized by a high plasticity, without wires. Creamy, scented wax with a light fruit flavor. It is effective for the removal of coarse and short hairs
Melt Temperature:. 45 ° Celsius
Available in: bag of 1 Kg
1. Heat the wax for an operating temperature of 45 ° degrees (113 ° F);
2. Treat the depilatory area having a Italwax alcoholic lotion in order to be degreased and residues of cosmetic products to remove the skin;
3. Apply a small amount of talc;
4. Using a spatula was a thin layer, regardless of the direction of hair growth, but to you, with a little "into" leaves that will later be used as a grip. Pay attention! Do not rush during application, press the spatula thoroughly with the necessary strength;
5. The wax will harden in about 5-6 seconds. During this period, the wax takes all the hairs. The wax should not stick to the hand remain in contact;
6. Stretch the skin in the direction opposite to the abrasion, and remove the wax in a quick motion away from you and parallel to the skin;
7. Repeat the procedure in the following areas; 8. Treat the skin after hair removal with a soothing, cooling, and oil-free product of Italwax.
Ingredients : rosin (colophony), glycerylfarsinaat, ethylene / VA copolymer, paraffin wax, synthetic beeswax, hydrogenated coconut oil, perfume (fragrance), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), Cera alba (beeswax), CI 15850 (D & amp; C Red 7 Lake), synthetic Wax, Cera Microcristallina (microcrystalline wax), CI 61565 (D & amp; C Green 6).
Snelle service. Ook op de website helpen ze je supergoed via de chat met je vragen.
Vond het het moeilijk om te gebruiken maar telt wel veel haar mee.