Transparent film wax. Apply in thin layers, remove, as a film. Due to the relatively long duration of curing this wax even for inexperienced beautician easy to apply on the hair removal field and enough time to timely correct any errors. Effective for removing coarse and short hair. Ideal for the underarms and bikini
Melting temperature:. 45 ° Celsius
Available at: from 500 gram bag or 1 Kg
1. Heat the wax for an operating temperature of 45 ° degrees (113 ° F);
2. Treat the depilatory area having a Italwax alcoholic lotion in order to be degreased and residues of cosmetic products to remove the skin;
3. Apply a small amount of talc;
4. Using a spatula was a thin layer, regardless of the direction of hair growth, but to you, with a little "into" leaves that will later be used as a grip. Pay attention! Do not rush during application, press the spatula thoroughly with the necessary strength;
5. The wax will harden in about 5-6 seconds. During this period, the wax takes all the hairs. The wax should not stick to the hand remain in contact;
6. Stretch the skin in the direction opposite to the abrasion, and remove the wax in a quick motion away from you and parallel to the skin;
7. Repeat the procedure in the following areas; 8. Treat the skin after hair removal with a soothing, cooling, and oil-free product of Italwax.
Ingredients : Rosin (Rosin), Glyceryl Rosinate, Dimer Rosin, ethylene / VA copolymer, Paraffin wax, synthetic beeswax, hydrogenated coconut oil, CI 15850 (D & amp; C Red 7 Lake), Synthetic .