The color of your eyebrows or eyelashes did you include the Refectocil Sensitive eyebrow and Refectocil Sensitive Gel Developer required. Note: This should not be mixed with each other! Below we explain in steps how the paint is put to.
- Remove contact lenses before use. Clean then the eyebrows and eyelashes, make sure they are clean! Your eyebrows should be clean, free of grease and dry for optimal color results. Bring to dye eyelashes the first Refectocil Wimperblaadjes on, right on the edge of the eyelid.
- For convenience, use it Refectocil Paint Bowl to make the Refectocil Sensitive Paint dark eyebrow. Apply the paint with white (supplied) color stick to the eyelashes or eyebrows and make sure that all hairs are covered. Then let it soak for 2 minutes.
- Remove the Refectocil Eyebrow Sensitive Paint dark brown with a dry cotton pad or swab. First remove the paint on the eyebrows, then the lashes.
- Then apply an amount the size of a pea Refectocil Sensitive Gel Developer to another part of the Artist Pallet. Use the gray bar to put the developer on the eyelashes and eyebrows. Here too you cover all the hair. Let the developer for 1 minute (for a darker outcome can you let something longer works).
- Paint your eyelashes? Then the eyes serve until the cleaning is complete remain closed. Remove Sensitive Gel Developer then with a damp cotton pad skin.
- Around still washes the eyebrows and eyes? No problem, these spots as you wipe away using the Refectocil Sensitive Paint Stain Remover.